Software Development Manager para Córdoba
Avansel Seleccion is recruiting a Software Development Manager for an international company located in Córdoba.
- Manage the delivery of software, keeping the vision of the product and architecture on track.
- Collaborate closely with other teams, negotiating with Product and Project Management to ensure that the pipeline is executed in the right sequence.
- Ensure that the development team are following agile practices and are working as efficiently as possible in a continuously improving environment.
- Report to stakeholders and management on progress, managing expectations and making sure that scope and conflict issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the correct quality assurance and automation of testing is in place to deliver enterprise level software.
- Overall responsibility for the software release process, making sure that the correct controls and governance are in place, as software moves between
- Line manage the team, coach and monitor staff and their objectives.
- Recruit, coach, train and ensure succession planning is in place.
- Provide technical leadership, supervising the architecture group, lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap and framework.
- Establish and drive forward software development standards and processes, ensuring best practice are followed.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a good grounding in technology, in particular software development and automated testing.
- Solid experience as a professional software engineering in either Microsoft or Java development stacks.
- Experience of .Net application development and frameworks.
- Highly proficient in the entire application software development lifecycle from requirement gathering, design, development and implementation to support.
- An understanding of agile methodologies and a working knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies preferred.
- Experience of Cloud environments in particular Azure and AWS would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong oral and written English (must be able to speak English)
- Compensation: 40.000 € gross/year.
Recepción de candidaturas
*Avansel Selección no es una ETT, será la empresa quien contrate directamente al candidato seleccionado.